Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yet Another Fight

I know I have been missing for a while now. And I am not writing too much today either. I just wanted to let you all know that I am again in a fight for one of my children. I am getting divorced and right now under the temporary order my husband has custody of our 2 year old daughter. As I am in the middle of this fight, I can't post too much information on it. Just wanted to let you all know why I am absent from my writing. I still plan to follow through on writing for others, but right now I have to concentrate on getting my daughter back. Thank you all for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. Divorce cases never look good, moreso if they are coupled with a custody battle. While your two-year old may not know what's happening, I'm sure you have her best interests to heart. If possible, getting this resolved quickly greatly helps in reducing the ill will generated by these types of cases. Your little daughter, if she could speak, would be relieved if that's the case. I hope the cases would be resolved in your favor!

    Eric Risk

    ReplyDelete