Monday, October 29, 2012

Doing a Little Better

I did get to see J1 for a little while Friday. I just picked him up from school and took him home. He seems to be doing okay. He did tell me to text him anytime. That he is usually just playing the xbox. lol I still haven't talked to C. Since I picked J1 up from school, I couldn't be at my job Friday when he got off the bus. I have to be there this Friday. This is the last Friday before he turns 17. I am so worried about him. I just really need to talk to him before he does anything on November 6th.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Momma....talk to C as soon as possible. Does it have to wait until Friday? I'm afraid that the closer it gets to his birthday, the less likely he will take you up on your offer.
    I love your blog!
    urbanroost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urban, I have to sneak around to see him. I go to my job and he meets me there. And the only day that is possible is on Fridays. 2 Fridays ago, he didn't get off the bus for some reason. And this past Friday I had to go pick my other son up from school and couldn't make it in time. I didn't know I would have to pick him up until his adoptive mom called me on Thursday. And I had no way of getting in touch with C to let him know. I wish I could talk to him sooner, I'm just out of time. :(

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thank you so much for reading. You are a great mom and wonderful friend. I feel blessed to know you. Even if it is only online. lol

      Delete