Monday, October 1, 2012

Heartbroken

I talked to C last Friday. He told me that he is not coming home to us. He plans to move in with his girlfriend and her parents. I was so looking forward to being his "mommy" again. I know he isn't a baby and he has to make his own decisions in life, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. :(

I am supposed to go see him again this Friday. I have been telling him that I will stand behind him no matter what he decides to do. I realized that I have not told him what I want, besides his happiness. I don't know if it is a good idea, or a bad idea, but this Friday I will be telling him that although I will stand beside him with any decision he makes, I WANT him to come home. Hopefully he just understands that I love him, and miss him. And hopefully he doesn't see it as a controlling thing, just a mom telling her child how much she loves him, and misses him. I will let you all know how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are disappointed. I could see how exciting it would be to have a chance to "mother" him. I hope your conversation with him goes well and he feels your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to talk to him Monday. I am going to see him again Friday. Thank you for your comment. I am hoping he can tell how much I love him and am not trying to control him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Motherhood Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Moms, Mommies, Mothers, Motherhood Experts, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Motherhood Community: http://www.vorts.com/motherhood/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete